EXCITING NEWS: Our carvery deck is now open!Find out more
Why Our Pub is Great
The Chestnut Tree pub is all about family. Warm, welcoming, and serving an all-day menu, we’re set up to keep everyone happy. A traditional carvery, vibrant pub menu, and nutritious kids’ menu means there’s always something to tickle your fancy—and thanks to our Family Zone with its toddler’s play area, you’re guaranteed to keep the tinies entertained too.
Tell us what you fancy, and we’ll customise your meal to suit. Feeling healthy? Pick one of our Lighter Options or Heavenly Salads for a meal that counts calories without short-changing you in the taste department. Or if decadence is the name of the game, head for our dessert display to tempt yourself with the sweetest treats in the Wolverhampton area.
Of course no pub meal would be complete without a well-stocked bar! We’ve got an extensive range or wines, draught beers, and cask ales for your enjoyment. Pick the perfect drink to match your meal, or just pop in for a quiet pint. We’re proud to be one of the most family-friendly pubs in Wednesbury. There’s no need to book: just turn up, and we’ll look after you.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Rapid Electric Vehicle Charging
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
Our food is full of flavour, created and served by chefs who love what they do. We believe that great tastes should be at the heart of every meal, and we strive to bring you a menu that reflects the preferences of the whole family. From traditional roasts, to more modern options, healthy eaters to vegetarians, there’s plenty on our menu to satisfy everyone.
All of our ingredients are ethically sourced: like our Red Tractor farm-assured chicken and our responsibly-caught cod.View our Menus